I’m Dee Pullen, doula, HypnoBirthing ® instructor, and lactation counselor.
I am the mother of 2 homeborn, homeschooled sons. After my 2nd son’s birth, I decided I wanted to help women have the kind of wonderful birth experiences I had w/ my children.
I have been working in the birth field since 1995. I have had the huge honor of attending over 420 births.
I help moms have the birth of their dreams, whatever that may be for them. I know that women remember their birth experiences forever. I’d like to help you make that memory a great one!
My philosophy is that women are perfectly designed to give birth when empowered. It’s my job to teach you to do that for yourself.
I further know that birth can be an amazing, life-changing event.
I am also an avid hiker.
I am a certified lactation counselor . I facilitate a breast feeding support group at Sweet Child of Mine Birth Center in Brandon, the 3rd Wednsday of each month. This gathering is a free service and open to all pregnant and/or breastfeeding moms. Lactation counseling is included in the global fee for doula services
• Certified by the HypnoBirthing ® Institute as a HypnoBirthing® Childbirth Educator
• Certified by the HypnoBirthing ® Institute as a HypnoBirthing® Professional Labor Companion
• Certified by the Usui System of Reiki Natural Healing, Level II
• Founder/President of Tampa Bay Doula Association
• Founder/ Facilitator, Breastfeeding Support Group, Sweet Child of Mine Birth Center.
• Member of the Tampa Bay Birth Network